Kindly note that only the following types of pets are allowed in Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort:
- Decorative and small dog breeds.
- Guides and servicing dogs.
NO other kind of pet is allowed!
- Only one pet per room no more than 12kg is allowed at the Hotel.
- Pets are only allowed if a guest has provided standardized documentation from veterinary services that meet the requirements of the main transporters and legislation of the Cyprus Republic. Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort has the right to request this information at any time.
- Hunting dogs, Offensive dogs, and dogs without standardised veterinary documents are strictly prohibited.
- Guests with mobility difficulties are allowed to stay at the Hotel with their service dog.
- The cost of 7-nights’ accommodation is €100.00 and 14-nights’ accommodation €200.00 non-refundable. Guide & Service dogs are accommodated free of charge.
- In case of additional cleaning and disinfection of the room, Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort has the right to charge a fee accordingly.
- Pets are not allowed in the dining areas, bars, restaurants, and their surroundings spaces. Also, SPA areas with only exception guide dogs and service dogs.
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended by the owners in the Hotel room or in any other Hotel premises.
- In all Hotel’s public areas, dogs must be kept on a leash or held with the hands of their owner at all times.
- It is not permitted to bath pets in the bathroom or shower of the room, or to use towels, sheets or other bedding belonging to the Hotel. It is not permitted to comb pets in the Hotel room.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Any Hotel staff member will only enter the room if: a) the dog is not present, or b) guest is present and is monitoring the dog (dog must be either on a leash, or in a pet crate/carrier).
- Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort will provide in-room amenities including bed, food/treats, and water for the whole stay of pet-dog unless the owners prefer to bring their own amenities.
- In case of damage being done to hotel property including hotel’s public areas, those damages are to be compensated by the pet’s owner. This also includes injuries caused to other hotel guests or personnel.
- Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort reserves the right to refuse a guest if their pet’s appearance or behaviour breaks any of the set rules. Guest will be liable for any expenses relate to their pet removal including but not limited to transportation and kennel fees.
- Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort reserves the right to break the contract with the guest if any of these rules are broken and or if the pet is loud, aggressive, or unmanageable.
- The final decision on registration is made on the condition that the documents are prepared in accordance with established procedures (veterinary passport, health certificate, etc.) and on the condition of payment of the cost of accommodation for a pet-dog. Fees are charged prior to guests’ arrival or during check-in.
- Guests are obliged to familiarise themselves with the “Policies for Hotel guests with pets” sign confirming agreement with these rules.
We would appreciate it if you signed the below as acceptance of our Pet Policy Terms & Conditions.
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort Pet Policy Terms & Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.