Cap St Georges Covid-19 Health and Safety Standards
The safety and health of our guests and team are our highest priority. To achieve this goal, we have established stringent health protocols in accordance with the indications of the Ministry of Health of Cyprus. Our hotel remains alert to local advice from health experts and government authorities, adopting best practices accordingly. In every department, there are detailed operating procedures, manuals, and training programs that are adapted and implemented according to each individual location. The health protocols cannot work without your help, so we would like to kindly invite you to contribute in achieving this goal, by practicing social distancing, using of face masks in all indoor areas, and practicing personal hygiene.
– Our team might be wearing face masks, but rest assured our warm Cap St Georges smile is present
– Use of face masks in all public indoor areas except in the fitness center and while at the table in the Restaurants.
– Social distancing of two meters is mandatory in all public areas of the Resort.
– Maximum seating or attendance capacity for facilities is established, and where appropriate, pre-booked appointments encouraged.
– Rules for the elevators use: 2 persons or 1 family per elevator and frequent disinfection.
Food & Beverage Outlets
– We clean and disinfect after every use, tables, chairs, menus.
– Contactless payment is available.
– All shared items will be sanitised after each use.
– Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizers found at the entrance of each restaurant.
– We keep the appropriate distances between the tables.
– We maintain the maximum capacity in all F&B outlets to comply with required social distancing.
– Tongs and ladles are changed frequently.
Spa & Fitness Centre
▪ The Spa operates by reservation only.
▪ Our experienced team disinfects all the spa areas before and after each use.
▪ We maintain the maximum capacity in the Spa & Fitness centre to comply with required social distancing.
▪ Our staff frequently disinfects all our fitness equipment.
▪ Reservations are required for group activities.
▪ Certified disinfectants are used to disinfect and clean the kid’s area and the toys after each use.
▪ We maintain the maximum capacity in the Kids Club to comply with required social distancing.
▪ All staff members are COVID-19 tested at frequent, regular intervals
▪ All staff members are trained to follow the latest health & safety hygiene protocols.
Cap St Georges Hotel and Resort
Health and Safety Standards
▪ All surfaces in public areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular and frequent intervals throughout the day.
▪ All rooms, including the SPA treatment rooms, are cleaned and disinfected according to Health authorities.
▪ We use special machine equipment for sanitising spaces and cleaning of all surfaces.
▪ In the Rooms we have strictly adopted protocols for cleaning all surfaces with approved products. Especially in the areas that are most often touched, e.g. light switches, TV & A / C
controls, knobs, etc.
Managing Suspected or Confirmed Covid-19 cases
▪ The suspected or confirmed case is isolated from other guests and staff.
▪ In the event of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, the guest’s room will be removed from service and quarantined. The room will only be returned to service after
undergoing an enhanced sanitization protocol.
▪ We are committed to providing the best possible support to the suspected or confirmed covid case in line with our covid 19 action plan based on the latest protocols issued by the
Ministry of Health.
▪ Τo stay informed with the latest Cyprus travelling updates and protocols, please visit the following website of the Deputy Ministry of Tourism.
Covid19 Travel Protocol (visitcyprus.com)